HDMI Fiber Optic Cable
June 4, 2019
The traditional HDMI line of the main material is mostly copper, and later in order to strengthen the transmission quality, high-end HDMI line changed to silver, the material determines the price, the better the material its price is naturally more expensive. However, whether copper or silver is used, there is a general problem: long-distance transmission (more than 10 meters) will have a certain loss. As a result, the new material fiber came out.Huihong fiber HDMI fiber cables are custom made, with very competitive price and reliable quality.
HDMI Fiber Optic Cable Features
1) HDMI fiber cable builtuilt under HDMI 2.0/2.1 Version, low power consumption
2) Custom made HDMI fiber cable, length up to 200m
3) Plug and play without additional driver or external power supply
4) Low signal attenuation, no “delay” guarantee
5) HDMI 2.0/2.1, 32Gbps, 4K/120Hz、4K/144Hz、8K60Hz. Cable outer diameter typical 4.8mm.
6)Innovative design for head transfer, type A/D easy to wear tube.
HDMI fiber optic cables Specifications:
Cable length: 1meter to 200meters optional
Connector type: HDMI A to HDMI A, HDMI A to HDMI D, HDMI D to HDMI D
Brandwidth/data speed: 18Gbps, 4K@60Hz
Cable diameter: 4.8mm typical
Tension performance: Long term 100N/ Short term 200N
Crush performance: Long term 100N/ Short term 200N
Bend radius: Dynamic 20mm/ static 10mm
Operation/storage temperature: 0 to 50oC/ -20 to 70oC
Fiber optic HDMI line refers to the transmission material using optical fiber HDMI line.
This HDMI video fiber cables have the following advantages:
1. Lightweight volume. Because the material uses a lightweight fiber, the fiber HDMI cable is smaller and lighter than the traditional HDMI cable.
2. Non-destructive transmission. Audio and video transmission really realize the non-destructive transmission, video information and audio information completely unaffected by external electromagnetic interference, to ensure the high fidelity of the transmission signal.
Especially for the transmission material requires extremely high audio information, ultra-low bottom noise, to ensure that the sound is extremely pure.
3. Long transmission distance. Using optical fiber transmission medium, long-distance signal transmission attenuation can be basically ignored, the longest transmission distance can reach more than 300m.This feature is especially important for home theaters, because even in the living room theater, the pre-buried HDMI line is at least 10 meters or more.
4. High transmission bandwidth.
Fiber HDMI cable can support high bandwidth, for high bandwidth 4K video, 3D video, transmission without pressure. If you need an HDMI line of more than 10 meters, then the fiber HDMI cable is your first choice.