Electrical test and measurement
MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ Measurement Controller
February 18, 2019
ORDER NOW—please contact your sales representative
The MeasureReady™ M91 FastHall™ measurement controller is a revolutionary, all-in-one instrument that delivers significantly higher levels of precision, speed, and convenience to researchers involved in the study of electronic materials.
Featuring Lake Shore’s patented* new FastHall measurement technique, the M91 fundamentally changes the way the Hall effect is generated and measured by eliminating the need to switch the polarity of the applied magnetic field during the measurement. This breakthrough results in faster and more accurate measurements, especially when using high field superconducting magnets or when measuring very low mobility materials.
*Protected by US patent number 9797965. Other patents pending.
- Hall analysis including calculation of derived parameters for van der Pauw and Hall bar samples
- FastHall technology eliminates the need for magnetic field reversal when measuring van der Pauw samples
- Traditional DC field Hall measurement (field reversal required)
- Manual step-by-step operation for full parameter control
- Automatic optimization of excitation values and measurement range
- Extends mobility range down to 0.001 cm2/V s, without using AC field techniques
- High resistance option enables measurement of samples >10 MΩ, up to 200 GΩ
- Derived parameter calculations with propagated errors
- Operation over simple SCPI command interface or in conjunction with MeasureLINK-MCS software
- Digital and analog I/O for simplifying integration and data gating
- 3-year standard warranty
- Hall voltage
- Resistance/resistivity (four-contact in-line probe and van der Pauw)
- Hall coefficient
- Hall mobility
- Anomalous Hall effect (AHE)
- Carrier type/concentration/density